Saturday 10 November 2012

internship week #1!

what a week!! my internship started last Monday, so today is the end of my first week. so far so good, I guess? don't really dare write out a certain thing that happened that made me bu shuang in fear that someone from the office sees it, putting my intern status in jeopardy. aiyer. how leh like this? can't a girl swear/gossip/curse in peace? sigh. so i guess I'll just write out the good stuffs that's happened, leaving out the bad. but let me tell you this, the bad part is actually quite insignificant! but the person involved is very important because he's gonna write a recommendation letter at the end of my internship! HAHA. so ironic. I have to be in best behavior because he determines whether I pass or not, as that letter holds a certain amount of marks. walau eh *inserts swear words*  


first few days of internship was dreadful. i had absolutely nothing to do. a few talks to attend then that's it. plus I was like this awkward little penguin in the office, not knowing what to do when I meet new people. should I go over and shake hands? say hi? or just smile then look away. T_T i'm a social person but i really cannot make the first move!! :( 

anyways, supervisor asked me to do some reading for the first week and i obediently obliged. reading material includes a 141 page Microsoft word document, and I read it all. HAHAHAHA I FEEL BRILLIANCE AND INTELLIGENCE OOZING OUT OF ME ALREADY! 

(points to pic) yes, I even made notes while reading, i was that bored. haven't you ever been so bored you had no choice but to study? haha i'll ask mum to bring me to her office next time i'm preparing for finals -.- anyways, i even listed down the words which i don't understand and would google when I get home. never did. (¬_¬)


my red shoes! :D haha.

oh and did I mention there's this cute guy sitting beside me? but what's sad is being so close yet so far apart - our cubicles are placed that our backs are against each other, plus there's also a wall in between. so if i want to look at him, it would be too obvious. so usually I just peek at him through the small crack between the cubicle and the wall. HAHAHAHA *CREEPER* 

oops. i'm sorry i'm so hiao lah. but he's too cute. when he smiles at me oh my God a part of me flies to him and never wants to come back. and I realize sometimes when we talk his eyes, they are watery!! eeeee. so big. eeeeee. plus he's so tall. eeeeeeee. and handsome. eeeeeeeee. and this one time he wore all black and i'm like eeeeeeee. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i cannot control my hormones. HAHA. oh and did I mention a friend from curtin is interning there too? but he's under Mechanical lah, i'm in Process. anyways, I was kinda annoyed at him at first cause he's so hardworking, i'm like a sloth beside him -_- but yeah, turns out he's actually quite nice. i'm so bad lah thinking shitty things about him like that.!! and all he's been is supportive. for example, there was this one time I couldn't find anyone to help me connect to a printer, so of course I had to ask the ONE GUY sitting right next to me right? *cough* cute guy *cough* and I did and he went over to my computer and helped me. and said friend was sitting opposite my cubicle and I signaled over and gave him 'the look', and in return he gave me an approving look that says 'nailed it!' SEE HOW NICE THIS FRIENDSHIP IS? 

when me and the cute guy get married i'm gonna include him in my wedding vow, thanking him for his unconditional support. wahaha not forgetting an incident that happened just now. another girl flirted with the cute guy while PURPOSELY passing his cubicle!! so i went over to my friend's desk and said, "zomg did she hiao him?!" and he's like "yeah, she did. she even went over to scare him or something." me: "WHAT SHOULD I DO!" "you should make him coffee tomorrow.

HAHAHHAHA 
it just doesn't get any better than this. 


P/s if you thought my internship post would be more insightful then i'm sorry i disappointed you! HAHAHA 

P/P/s no one noticed my stacked bracelets meh?! :( 

No comments: