Saturday 24 November 2012

you better shape up cause i need a man and my eyes are set on you.

so i mentioned in my previous post that I dyed my hair black/purple? here's a pic! haha. kinda love my hair man, look at the ends. SO NICE HAHA *self absorbed oops* i posted it on instagram before but stupid app couldn't fit the ends of my hair. boo hoo

life's been so so. yesterday was the office cute guy's last day. our department held a farewell lunch at Ming's. it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, not as awkward as i imagined. haha!! but i'm pretty sad he had to leave so soon. only three weeks together. T_T i'm gonna miss his eyes, those sparkling eyes. and the lame jokes he always make, sometimes to me but most of the time with other people in the office. and i'm definitely gonna miss his laugh, so loud and sometimes it gets kinda high pitched. sigh. all in all, i'm just gonna miss having someone to look forward to in the office. T_T (there aren't many motivations in the office fyi) 


i just hope three months pass by fast. :) 

and did you know? i found a new dream - London


No comments: