Monday 19 November 2012

i'm not happy

lalala deleted everything that i wrote. i complain too much. like seriously. just grow up and deal with your problems like a grown up!! which reminds me, i have to wake up for work in approximately 5hours. FML. *groans* *complains* *rants*



-_-

anyways, dyed my hair black with a hint of red/purple. kinda like it. it suits my mood lately, plus my lousy eyeliner (which apparently isn't so waterproof after all) smudges easily, which adds a little more goth to my overall look nowadays. but what can i say, i like it!! i don't want to be labelled as happy-go-lucky-melo.  cause I know i am anything but happy. i'm just too ungrateful, happiness doesn't last for me. I can get worked up over something, put my heart out and give it my all, but when the desire dies, i can just get up and leave without ever looking back. i don't think this is a good trait. i'd like to think of myself as the kind that finishes what I started. i guess nothing is perfect, and i am far from that. but you on the other hand....

well what can i say. let's just see how long this lasts. 

No comments: