Tuesday 30 October 2012

this video is the dog's bollocks


omg. am currently watching this video. so much emotions/comments I had while watching. (i'm not even done watching yet) and I feel a little shy spamming everyone's twitter wall so here i am! back in this blog of mine, where no one can say anything about me writing all this crap because they can just not read it. LOL!

so anyways, here goes. my FEELS:
just FYI, Finn is the one on the left, Tyler - middle and Jack - right.

- Finn is so effing hot. just look at that face. zomg. there is no bad angle on him.

- is it me or is he constantly giving the camera the 'sexy look'? eew kinda turned off I don't like vain boys


- did you see the way Jack looked at Tyler when he said "my body's ready" ?? hahaha :O
#SexualTensionBetweenJackandTyler


- IS IT JUST ME OR DOES TYLER AND JACK SHARE A SECRET LOVE AFFAIR?

- is it just me or is Finn somehow slightly left out in this vid. seems like most of the time Tyler's just talking to Jack lol

- i like Jack's laugh :B

- omg Tyler loves One Direction and Justin Bieber. he's my soulmate wtf

- Tyler ships Zayn and Niall. what. I ship Zayn and Harry. sigh i guess i'll have to call off our wedding.

- but wait. Jack has a thing for Zayn and he tweets him!! LOLOL

WHY IS HE SO FUNNY OMG!! he actually made up a ship for himself and Zayn -- JAYN? LMAO!! *swoons*

and notice the one tweet at the back, "you delete your twitter account?!? Now we can't DM"
HAHA I literally lol-ed at this. TOO MUCH. but really, who can resist a funny guy WHO'S ALSO EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING.

- Finn says he likes Harry Styles OMG #SOULMATES HAHAHAHAHAHA ooh he says Harry Styles is his baby. that's not right now is it. I'm Harry Styles' baby wtf.

- I LOVE JACK'S LAUGH.


okay video ended. lmao. seriously.
OBVIOUSLY i'm not in the right state of mind to exist, yet even blog all this out. someone save meeeeeeeee. but why are there so many hot people but yet so little hot people in Miri? waaaaaiiiiiiiiii 

No comments: