Sunday 25 November 2012

therapy

yet another bad day. what's new huh?


kinda pissed at dad. sometimes he's just so... ugh. like, you want to be mad at him, but you don't have the heart to, cause it's not really his fault, but then again it is his fault, you know? idk. just feel so pissed off with no clue of what to do. i'm a walking travesty, can someone save me from my misery?

one more thing - it's a struggle, wanting so many things. sometimes I wish I could just be handed all the things I want. a new phone, my old phone, whatever i don't mind. i really really really miss my previous phone. can't help but feel miserable at the thought of it. makes me feel like i don't deserve good things. why do good things just slip through my hands like that? i hate it. i wish it was that easy, all my wants just given to me by my parents, but then again, part of me feels like i shouldn't burden them with my wants. yeah. what a good daughter right? not. it pisses me off too when they take this for granted. what am i rambling on. this has got to stop.

x.


"He says, 'Once you've seen a star, you've seen them all.'" "He's so wrong. You see a star, you'll want to see a billion more."


"His hobbies include smoking and clubbing, i don't think he is your type." 



x.
just a few things that's currently running through my mind..
oh can you tell? can you tell? can you tell just how sad i am?

No comments: