Monday 29 October 2012

a little update on me life

quite a while since i've dropped in a proper update. 
it's been quite a week - last Sunday, our house was burglared. it was tragic, really. I've grown tired answering all the questions of what happened? how did it happen blahblah. :s 

anyways, the police didn't do a good job catching the thieves. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there was no doing involved at all. -_- sigh. I still feel that if I were in the US, I would get all my stuffs back. *pouts*

but all is well. we are all unharmed from the event. lesson learnt: must always close your windows properly!! :) 
stay safe everyone. 

x
so now I shall blog about what happened one week after the event. haha :D


 okay, took a pic of me wearing my watch 'cause during breakfast I saw an old lady wearing the exact same watch!!!! =.=
my immediate reaction was WHAT?!!! 

plus it didn't look that nice on her (NO OFFENCE JUST BEING HONEST) so I took a pic to make sure it looks nice on me WTF. how nice of me. now I feel bad -_-

moving on~
headed to Parkson to get a new laptop! :D

 yay yay. ahahaha

i'm very happy :3

so yeah. happy update over. now time to worry about tomorrow ----- first paper for finals is tomorrow!

hope I can do well. haha. and another paper on Thursday omg I only studied 2 tutorials for that. I HOPE I HAVE TIME PLEASE DO NOT SLACK ANYMORE.


ciao~ ^.^


P/s 
oh by the way, go listen to One Direction's Little Things!!! SO NICE <3

No comments: