Wednesday 3 October 2012

happy birthday, mumsy ❤

today is mum's birthday! 
woke up early in the morning to take the cupcakes from Mr Roy. his wife made 'em. :D 
but mum really is too .. modest? haha

when she called me in the afternoon, I slipped in a 'Happy Birthday Mum' and she changed the topic.!! LOL 
so I repeated what I said, only louder. and she just said ''okay okay". lmao. 

anyways, in the evening when she arrived home she brought KFC for us! it's a family tradition of ours to celebrate on weekdays with either Pizza Hut, McD or KFC, followed by a more proper celebration during the weekends! Haha

so she went upstairs to change, I assumed she was getting ready for dinner cause I specially reminded her to come home early as I have tuition! but lo and behold, she came down wearing jogging clothes! -_- 

i'm like, "MUM!"
and she's all "aiya don't need to take pic lah!"
 lmao. so totally Melo's mum. xD 

here are some of the pics we managed to take :)  


 super love the cup-cake. haha

she didn't make a wish!

cute bro and mum! Haha :D

anyways, we just took the cake out and took pics then mum went jogging. HAHA!!
and up til now the cupcakes are still untouched in the fridge. mum says they're too pretty to eat. ahaha.

so that's it for the birthday post. maybe a continue post after the proper celebration. :)




No comments: