Tuesday 6 May 2014

Graduation 2014!


yes, peeps, I'm officially graduated! 

but do not be fooled with these pictures, it was an awesome moment and memory shared with my family and friends, but to be honest, life seems to be at a stand still for me. *pouts

it's been half a year and i'm still rotting at home, struggling to survive.. 


but that's okay! 'cause I'm a graduate, lol just kidding. 
I just see people doing all this great stuff, travelling with friends after graduating, then landing a great job once they decide it's time to get back to reality. it's like they're living the life, the life. 

and I can't help but feel sorry for myself. 


I know, I know, I sound so pitiful it's a shame really.
 I should probably learn to be a little more grateful. but it's just so hard to be grateful given my situation - everyone around me is travelling the globe like it's the easiest thing in the world. is it, though? 



as for now, I'm holding on to my last hope. a way to stop myself from feeling all these nonsense, a way to better myself and hopefully, live the life I've always wanted. I just hope it realizes, else, I'd be back to square one, picking up the pieces of my broken dreams, and through tears, tell myself that it's all gonna be okay, I'm gonna make it big. I'm gonna make it big someday, someday


xx

okay, enough mopping around. I feel much better after typing all those. some pictures from my graduation ceremony a week ago :] 


selfie with the BFF. not just any BFF, my twitter BFF ever since foundation! haha :D 
oh and a really cute guy's silhouette photobombing us too.  


candid shot in front of the new library building. am really gonna miss being a university student, the memories and people in campus are definitely gonna make me go all nostalgic years from now. 


ah, the throwing-my-graduation-hat-while-still-maintaining-composure-and-smile pose. took us a few shots to nail it, but it was a fun process! hahaha :D


flowers from my parents
thanks for your unconditional love. though sometimes you are harsh to me, I will try my best to understand that it is in your best interest that you do the things you do. what parent doesn't want the best for their kid, right? :) 


with Katty


the elevator selfie :D 

Ah Wee! I've missed her so 

with Doreen, muh bitch xD

with Samuel. 


my pretty babes

:) 


that is all, signing off. 

to better days ahead. x



No comments: