Monday 10 June 2013

life

sometimes, there are things in life that happen and you don't understand why they do.
why do people do what they do?

so i think sometimes, it's better to just forget about it. let go and move on with life. cause I would much rather enjoy life than spend my time being sad over petty things. so yeah, I really do feel indifferent about it all. which is a really good thing, and i'm proud of myself.

Fr. Andy's homily last Sunday touched me and changed me.
he told us not to be sad over loved ones who passed away. instead, rejoice in the fact that they're on their way to meet our Heavenly Father. think of death as a 'see you soon', instead of a parting.

as I sat quietly in church that morning, I looked around to see the people's reactions to his words. I wonder whether they agree with what he's saying. for me, i'm terrified of death. the thought of it brings me to tears. the thought of ever having to lose either one of my parents, my friends, my siblings, and myself? it's just too much to bear. I don't know how I would die, it isn't a very pleasant thing to be thinking about either. but as I sat there listening to his words, I felt enlightened. all of a sudden, death doesn't seem like a scary thing anymore. it's always better to let go rather than to hold onto something that is already gone. do not dwell on things that make you unhappy, but rather focus on what makes you happy, and be happy.

:) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!

Stop by my webpage bearder collie