Friday 31 May 2013

B +


tumblr is where i end up on bad days
i haven't been on tumblr for a while, but i am back now

not feeling my best today. probs because my stuffs aren't here yet. I feel like i'm disappointing my buyers who are waiting on their stuffs to arrive. /.\ 

and right now, i just feel like travelling so so much. I feel like buying something, anything really, to quench this sadness inside of me. I just feel so blue. but i guess I'm very practical minded now that I've started my blog shop business cause I haven't bought anything.. so far. but I know I will soon. *gulps* 

they say not to care about anything people say, but is it that easy? not to me it isn't. I just care to much. even when I act like I don't, shrug it off nonchalantly, words are carved inside my brain and I can't help but replay them and there goes my day, and my smile. sigh 

Wanderlust







take me anywhere 
everywhere
give me the determination to save up so I can travel


-all pictures from tumblr- 


No comments: