Thursday 27 June 2013

i love my new bag :)

so i bought a bag. bahahahaha!! so freakin' happy with it. the longer I stare at it the more i love it! :) 
happy buy muahaha <3 

so finally it's school break! one month of holidays, honestly i don't know what i'm gonna do. haha stay at home and rot? :p 
anyways, finally quitting the tuition job. it kinda made me miserable cause the kids are so disrespectful and I can't for the life of me, teach. I love spending my nights at home and i'm glad i can.. soon. :] 


so we went to watch Man of Steel last night. it was draggy, but Superman's gorgeous face made it worthwhile. hahaha

sorry, not a Channing Tattum fan. but this is the only life size poster for me to camwhore with! HAHA



omg. was laughing like mad when taking this pic. hands couldn't stop shaking from laughing so hard.
hahahaha


 



lovely day with the bunch!

and just this afternoon, Doreen and I watched Now You See Me! 
IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEE!! HAHAHAHA
I was.. in awe. it was just
perfect

even better than Superman. *gasp* 
but yeah, not exaggerating. if you haven't watched it, go!! 


and since i'm in a movie frenzie, might as well add here that I downloaded a movie, called Something Borrowed. saw the advertisement on Star World. 

sounds like a nice movie I really can't wait to watch it and maybe (maybe) blog about it! :D 
only because I feel i'm like the pity girl who lost her guy HAHA and afraid that this will happen to me in real life in the future omg. huhu T_T


til then~ 

bye


No comments: