Tuesday 7 May 2013

我喜欢认真的我


so we went to watch Iron Man 3 the other day!! needless to say, it was awesome. ahah. despite spilling my drinks and causing the cinema to flood (if you're working there and had to clean up my mess I AM SO SORRY), i still enjoyed the movie, albeit a little distracted. T_T idk why i'm so clumsy! >:(

really nothing to blog about actually. just felt like updating this space. exams are coming up, so are the assignments. sigh. i don't feel like continuing cause i feel so clueless all the time. like a leaf falling aimlessly, guided by the wind. blah. for me the wind is my come again gone again studying mood!! i never knew i'm so competitive until I find myself being sad over 1 mark!! but i'm allowed to be sad if said 1 mark is out of 2 marks right?????

just saying. -_-
idk what's wrong with me. being down over petty marks. and yet i don't even study/start on assignments until the very last minute. aduhaaaaaaii. wake up please. 

No comments: