Saturday 7 July 2012

somewhere along the way the reality of life gets in the way


blogging because it's 7/7. ahaha


 I read back on my previous posts, in my very first post in this new blog, i said that I'd try my best to make this blog a happier one, with less profanities too. haha. but look at the things I posted after. all angry, and sad, plus vulgarities all over the place. LOL!!

something weird I realized about myself, is that I feel this anger, unexplainable anger, like anything someone does triggers me and my mood is ruined. usually I blame it on 'that time of the month', but idk man. am I a werewolf? I've been feeling the anger lately and it's the full moon right? HAHA. first i'm a vampire and now I'm a werewolf. I must be Klaus' daughter wtf. (only Vampire Diaries fans will get this)

so anyways, 


i give up. I don't know how to blog anymore. sigh


No comments: