Friday 20 July 2012

so good



i've been overwhelmed with happiness lately. so happy, that sometimes I anticipate something bad to happen, to make it all fall apart, because i'm really not used to feeling so happy for so long. haha. but praise the Lord, i'm still happy. :)

tomorrow is my birthday. and for the first time in a very long time, i'm actually excited for it. *fingers crossed*

i still remember my birthday last year. the day before I celebrated with Jac and the gang at Station One, followed by KTV at Terminal. it was hell'a fun. however, on the actual day, I was working i think, forgot what job, and I had dinner with my family and also my uncle from Brunei. all throughout the night I was grump! I didn't smile, maybe forced one or two for the camera. I was angry because mum didn't want to buy me a phone. :|

I really didn't enjoy the whole time. and I regretted it the minute I went home. she just wanted me to save for it instead of waiting for special occasions and let them just hand it to me. I was ashamed, I let this little thing get to me and ruined my whole night, my birthday dinner somemore!

that's why I am very very grateful this year. everything is going well thus far - good grades, i have my dream phone now (thank God I finally made up my mind on what phone haha!), good friends who are still by my side (even though we've drifted apart but we made our way back yea hehe), i'm in good terms with my family, no more pre-birthday-emo or anything of that sort. i'm just plain...happy!


and can anyone tell me how accurate birthday wishes are? because if they really do come true then imma wish that I do get my ass into online business. haha. i already made a draft in my head, designing and editing the pics, with hello kitty here and there. haha. what kind of packaging i would use to send out the parcels. but I still haven't found an agent, and not really sure with the procedures, all of which are reasons i'm afraid of taking the risk. it is kind of a big risk, ain't it? what if it doesn't work? hmm.


i need a very powerful wish. xD


x

anyways, here are some of the more uncommon casings i've found and think are quite cute!.
really hope I have customers laaaa if not i'll be buying the casings and use them myself. apuhh.









 i want this ducky omg. hahaha




what do you think? is it a stupid idea, or should I go for it? :) 

No comments: