Tuesday 17 July 2012

可能我浪蕩讓人家不安 才會結果都陣亡



posting up a picture of me smiling, to let y'all know that i'm doing just fine. despite the posts, I just needed a place to rant. :) 




classes commence today! was reluctant to go to campus, as always. but today really shocked me. for the first time, I felt like I didn't belong. for the first time, I felt .. you know, like the little kid in school who everyone avoids. haha. okay maybe it wasn't that bad. just that I felt like things changed. everyone's not the same anymore. of course i'm not referring to ALL, just a certain people who made me feel a bit sad today.

never knew behind those smiles are actually hurtful words. idk. maybe i'm really too 吊儿郎当 that you people cannot take me seriously. or maybe you think i'm not an asset in the group but a liability. i admit i'm not the leader type, but i'm a good follower, a great one in fact! you give me a task and I'll do it, and if I don't know how I'll seek help or guidance from you. isn't that what friends are for? helping each other out?

but no. i'm not even given a chance. whatever. WHATEVER. honestly don't know why people can be like this. i curse you all. CURSE YOU ALL. UGH

No comments: