Sunday 24 June 2012

she's tough, she tries to hide it. she's difficult. but if you make an effort, she's worth it.

Saturday was pretty hectic for me. had a friendly tennis competition in the afternoon, at 3pm!! the sun was scorching but I'm glad to say that the sunblock was efficient. :D

anyways, I represented dad's company in mixed doubles cause there was no girl representative from his company. ngehehe! dad was supposed to be my partner but he bailed on me! So instead he had his colleague be my partner. he's Indian and his name is Rohit. HAHA!


okay if you didn't get it, I have an ex classmate whose name is Rohit too. just find it funny hearing my dad call him that. LOL


;D

x
 at 8pm, attended Kenny's surprise party. it's been awhile since I saw him, and he's like a brother to me so I'm really glad I went. haha.

the surprise was a total fail.
we got the heads up that they were coming a little too late, and the workers haven't even light the candle so yeah. I was in charge of taking the video, when Kenny walked in everyone started singing, then seeing that the cake wasn't ready, everyone slowly stopped wtf and slowly proceed to sit down. HAHA

met many new people there, since more than half of the table were strangers. -__-
just really glad that I had Jac and Cass there to suffer the awkwardness with me.

Geraldine (new friend) , me and Jac.


x

and just so happens it was Sin Khiew's birthday too that day. :O
they went to her house to surprise her, but sadly I couldn't join that cause I had the dinner :\

thankfully they had a plan B ---- Cheerie Berries.

funny thing was, when we met, another friend of Sin Khiew's said she saw Sing Sien and her friends in Pool Master. haha!! I'm like :O :O :O !
so we went up and sure enough they were there. it's like three gatherings in one night. xD


it was my first time in CB. kinda prefer it over Celebrities, not so overpriced as well. :)
and one of the singer there is so..... hot. T_T
I almost teared at how perfect his face is. how can he be so cute??!

and Sin Khiew was high as always. I swear I look like an old hag standing next to these young people. -_-
they're shaking and dancing and moving their booties and I'm like meh. sitting on the chair and looking around. bahaha


as a good friend, I HELPED TOOK THIS PICTURE!!! ^_^
the guy was funny too, he saw the first pic I took and said no no no retake. LOL!


and as Eugene and Sin Khiew were leaving, ah Ben (who just so happens to be sitting next to our table) offered to help me take a pic with the handsome guy!!

i was torn, go home or take pic?? but what if I look shitty?!?!?! WTF HAHAHA DILEMMA OKAY!
but in the end I gave in, oh damn. heart beat got so much faster as I approached the stage. and there he was so flawless. damn that pretty face ughghghghghg.


haiyyy I swear he looks even better in person. and fuck look how big my face is compare to his. should've asked him to lean forward. T_T

<3 <3 <3



P/s

I have got to look more attractive in pictures man. why can't I look how I look in my vain pictures huh? :(





paiseh my eyes aren't that big. I edited it using an app on my phone. I know you want to know, so go ahead and thank me. it's called "PE-Fotolr".

it looks like this ---> 

No comments: