Tuesday 5 June 2012

maybe i'm a vampire

ever noticed how flawless vampires are? must be because they sparkle.
and yes, that's Brad Pitt.

x
so I have a friend who has this special ability, where she can just let everything go and move on with her life, the moment she tells herself it's time. I really admire that part of her, how strong she is.


well the thing is, I too have a special power of my own. I can be so much in denial until I forget how much something is supposed to matter, because I keep telling myself that it doesn't. I can shut down my feelings and pretend it never crossed my mind.

on good nights, I end up laughing about it; on bad nights however... I go over to Twitter to rant my heart out, and replay sad emotional songs all night. haha. that's how I roll. and lucky you, or rather, lucky me, tonight's a good night. :)

sometimes I feel like I'm a vampire though, like in Vampire Diaries, the vampires can switch off their feelings. what are feelings for anyways? it's so humane, who needs it?

most vampirey photo I can find of myself. eee old pic with my long loooooong hair.
anyways, every vampire needs a hot partner to spend eternity with, right?


so here's mine:


oh bby <3

He turned me btw. and I must say I don't mind at all. 



No comments: