Tuesday 27 August 2013

dreams

everybody has a dream
and one of mine is to be a fashion blogger. 
i wish i had lots of money so i can just buy buy buy haha all the clothes i see online. all the accessories, all the bags and all the shoes. :3 

then take ootd posts everyday and let people drool on how gorgeous my outfits are. bahaha
damn
dreams are good. xD 



i think this is my only fashion blogger worthy post on instagram up to date. HAHA
after this outfit i am having trouble finding clothes to match these boots of mine -_- 



maybe i'll just resort to living with my cat. who rejected my embrace because his lover was around just now. pfftttttt !


well at least i have my blogshop! :B 
20% Discount on all sunnies. promotion lasts til 2nd September 2013! ^_^ 
link is at the side of my blog. gogo check it out 


No comments: