Sunday 21 April 2013

tuition free week!!

surprise surprise --- it's tuition free week again!! hahaha funny how times flies oh so fast. can't deny that i love how Curtin gives us so many breaks though :P 

not sure why but i feel so.. released by this break! haha which is good 'cause i really need a break from you know, life. :O 
ignore my previous post, I wrote it out of anger, but the post remains cause sometimes i do feel that way, i'm only human. :) 

anyways, some pictures of me (you missed my face right?) recent outings. ngek 

 last minute studying at Starbucks the other day. not sure why suddenly had the urge to study there, what with the new renovation completed and all.

after that, we headed over to Al Fresco as some of us wanted to have supper!! :O



 idk what was i thinking then 'cause I TOOK NO BITE OUT OF BOTH PIZZAS OMGGGG MELO ARE YOU CRAZAYYYY???!! >:(

so NO, i don't know how they tasted. *cries*

 me and Ming Ming!! he's definitely growing. i love him so much i don't even.. hahaha
i think i just might be on my way to becoming Malaysia's Next Top Crazy Cat Woman. lmao fml much?
but yah. he makes my bad days better. picture yourself home after a long day, and he just snuggles up to you and lie there without making a sound and just.. sleeps. gosh this is perfection right there. hahaha

if love was like cats and dogs, then i'm definitely a cat person. what i mean is, i prefer this kind of love, instead of the overwhelming response Raven (my dog) gives me whenever i let her out of her cage. ahaha
don't get me wrong i still love my dog okay!!

kitty leopard shoes i got from Zalora!! kinda big for me though. have to put the shoe pad again so it won't fall off when i walk :O
the one i put on my spike shoes are already disintegrating zzz literally. i'm serious -_- why is life so hard?? hahahaha.


idk i'm in a really good mood today!! i think it shows from this post of mine. ahah okay. happy holidays to all Curtin students, and anyone else who's on holiday too!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative
in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
You have done a extraordinary job!

My web blog; zalora

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think your website might be having browser
compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however
when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic
blog!

chansen att vinna på triss