Sunday 21 April 2013

i'm perfectly happy with the way things are :)


been keeping myself busy the past few days, organizing and putting TGV! tags into each product. all this, THIS, makes me really happy. i've always loved the idea of owning my own blogshop, and now it's finally happening. though it's not that well known yet, only amongst friends, but i do hope someday it will be one of the leading blogshops in Malaysia. haha a girl can dream right? :)

no doubt, sometimes fear creeps in and the voice in my head tells me, what if all this doesn't turn up? and you end up making yourself even more broke with tonnes of unwanted stuff at home? then i cringe and think maybe i should just back out now. but not long after another voice tells me, dreams come true to those who make them happen, to those who believe.

i think you know which voice i chose to listen.

thank you, Lord. I know it is you who is helping me throughout. i've never been happier. all the times when i didn't think i could make it, I did in the end. and I know it is You working Your magic behind everything I do. haha. i'm forever grateful. :)


No comments: