Wednesday 6 February 2013

sunsets



sunset at PBC last Sunday. it was beautiful. pictures do no justice to it, i swear. sometimes, at moments like this, only the eye is the best camera. too bad we can't print it out for people to see. we can only view it in our minds until slowly it fades from our memory.

isn't it soothing watching the waves hit the shore? haha i can stare at this gif forever.

i can stare at you forever too. but i think i'm slowly letting this.. infatuation go. i mean, it'll never happen right? no matter how much i want it to. i'm not a little girl anymore, staring from afar and hoping you see me just doesn't cut it anymore. you're old, you're going to settle with someone soon, or maybe you already have. and if i don't let this go i don't think i can manage myself seeing you with someone else. haha. you're not even mine to begin with and yet i act like it's my business. bah. i wish you a nice life. and me myself too. and if wishes really do come true, then i'd still spend mine on you.

 you are my wish, okay.


No comments: