Thursday 14 February 2013

a confession

i'm not sure whether this post will end up published or halfway written, but here goes..

i turn 22 this year, and i've yet to find someone i can be comfortable with. someone who can turn my bad days around, listen to my complaints and tell me they love me. someone who actually acknowledges my existence. it's kinda depressing actually. i don't even know HOW to love someone. and honestly i don't think i ever will.

so yeah. this is my confession, on Valentine's Day.
i don't know how to love, how it feels to be loved. i still haven't found someone who makes my insides spiral that actually feels the same way for me, and someone i can love and commit to forever. in all honesty, i don't think i'll ever find someone, and the thought scares the shit out of me. 

1 comment:

Cacaynne said...

and i thought that i was the only one with this thought replaying itself in my head all day .. haha