Wednesday 26 September 2012

how to be happy ?

dream room

oh gosh. there's just too many reasons to be unhappy lately. 

- my shoes from Zalora just came and I don't love them. idk how to go on with my life anymore lmao

- the pair of Toms I had my eyes on in Asos went out of sale. WTF 

- so many birthdays coming up, I.FEEL.POOR.ALREADY

- so many assignments and tests

- no motivation. not even the slightest :( 

- it's the end of the month but pay day feels so far away. :C 

lmao. i'm just crapping ignore me. it frustrates me how easily I let money affect me. seriously, whenever I'm short on cash, my nerves go all haywire. I get angry, crazy and just plain stupid whenever that happens. so yeah. I guess i'm special cause I don't need to be having my period to experience PMS. 


cheers to me. if you didn't think that was funny then obviously you're jealous you're not as witty as i am. bleh 

No comments: