Friday 28 September 2012

because it always hurts the same.


idk why. this quote just really touches me.

i don't smoke, i don't drink, and i definitely don't do drugs. nope, no suicide urges too. in plain sight, I really don't have anything to do with this quote. but it just moves me! why? I don't know why.

maybe it's the 'addiction' and 'hurt' and 'pain' and 'shame' and 'crave'.

so many things in life we just can't have. so many wants and needs and craves and attention we seek, but find nothing in relief. sad? well that's just life. not worth stopping your time for. just move on and be gone with it? haha

sad thing is, it stays in your heart. whether you realize it or not. it's hard to admit it sometimes, but everyone has something they want so badly but clearly cannot have. for me, idk, I guess I just always wanted to be loved. and I know I never admitted, but I do love attention. I know with everything that I am, attention doesn't belong to me, therefore I keep quiet and accept the fact that I may never have it. also, maybe everyone thinks i'm just saying it for fun, but idk I just really like the idea of a 'fairy tale'. the perfect happy ending. but will that happen for me? i don't know. I honestly don't know. not gonna put my hopes up for nothing though, that's why I just read about other people's story and try to be happy for them, sincerely.


No comments: