Tuesday 21 July 2015

self confidence

"I wanted to explain how now I'd forgotten everything apart from the way he made me feel, like I could do anything, like love wasn't just for perfect people, like love could also be for me.
so my God I wanted to call him, but instead I sat on the floor and drank shots like they were tea. To be honest I don't know if I still loved him, but then I suppose you have to love someone to miss them like that; like hell like absolute-fucking hell." 




on a side note, happy birthday to me :)
i still love sad everything's but that doesn't mean i'm not happy with what i have. thank you for everything, peeps. for the love, friendship and accompaniment. thank you for celebrating me growing old. :D

tbh there's only one thing in my mind when i think of what to wish for - happiness. but i dare not make that wish because some part of me simply does not want to part with the sadness that dwells within me. what is wrong with me?! ikr...

maybe i should wish that. yep. give me another candle and I will wish for my soul to be filled to the brim with happiness. so much happiness and content it'll make me wonder why i ever chose to live in sorrow and pity for so long.

No comments: