Tuesday 2 June 2015

p r o v o k e d

you know how you lay in bed at night, and sometimes a thought just enters your head?


last night i remembered the fit i threw at this cafe owner opposite our hotel. - it was the second day of our KL getaway, my colleague and i were looking for a place to takeaway breakfast, so we chanced upon this cafe opposite our hotel.

there were pau's and dimsum's at whatnot right at the front. so we stood there, waiting for someone to take our order. so this man, presumably the cafe owner, came out. he took the clip and a plate, so i said to him that we want to takeaway. he act like he didn't hear me and asked what we wanted. actually, he wasn't even asking me. he was only asking my colleague. -.- so i repeated myself, I said we want to takeaway. the reason being i don't want him to put our food on the plate then get mad at us when we say we want to takeaway. WTF I WAS BEING NICE OKAY.


his head slowly turned to me, and he said (in a very annoyed tone), "yes, takeaway takeaway. i know you want to takeaway, can you just tell me what you want to takeaway??"

MA DIAO FUCK. did I do or say anything wrong need to snap at me like that? then fine lor, he want to reply so rudely it's his business. he took my colleague's order and didn't bother asking for mine. that was it for me. i tried swallowing my anger down but i was fuming. am i supposed to just accept his behavior? so cb lan jiao one. he has neither btw.

so i accepted that he didn't want to take my order and i'm fine with that. but then the bill came and the order was RM12++, for a few paus and dimsum. so, i took this as the perfect opportunity to let out my anger on this wonderful cafe owner.

we went over to the counter and asked him to breakdown the cost to us. i was talking in normal tone to be honest. he looked very displeased, didn't utter a word, took a pen and paper and wrote everything and the price then shoved the paper to our faces. i don't know how to explain but his actions were just very rude! after he did all that, he said, in malay, "everything is displayed in front already why still need to ask". wow. so being already very annoyed at how rude he was, i snapped back, saying, in malay as well (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WE WERE TALKING IN MALAY), "well, you don't have to be rude about it. we were just asking."


to which he replied, actually, he shouted back at me, saying "you bising bising sana buat apa??!" (yes, these were his exact words) and at this point he was already standing up. I scanned his table for any knives (HAHA i don't want to die by his hands) before i screamed back (while walking out of his stupid cafe) "is it wrong to ask????? this is the worst cafe i have ever been to"!!!! he shouted a few words back at me but i couldn't make out what he was saying.

i was so so so so angry while my colleague was just quiet beside me. she's usually the one who speaks up so it felt weird that i was so worked up over this. i had to apologize and said "i'm sorry you had to see me like this."

honestly, it felt scary 'cause i was so angry i couldn't think. every blood in my vein was rushing to my head i feel like i was going to explode. :( i have anger management issues, people. somebody send help. but i don't regret saying those things to the shop owner. he was so rude! how can you treat your customers like that.


if i'm not mistaken the cafe's name is "happiness cafe" or something oh the irony lol. if i had no conscience i would just set his stupid cafe on fire and make sure he burns along with it but i don't want to see him in hell so i decided against it.


the end. hahaha it soooo good releasing that way, rather than swallowing everything and let stupid people like him get away with their behavior. so, lesson of the day: stand up for yourself. don't let people step on you.






No comments: