Sunday 31 August 2014

falling apart

my dog passed away yesterday. and my cat's been missing since last night.
every passing minute without the sound of her bell, i just can't shake the feeling that chances of getting her back is close to nil.

what would i do without her?
i honestly can't fathom my life without her. nothing can ever fill her place in my heart.


you see, this is why i choose not to feel. don't fall in love with people, they always leave. and when they do, you're left broken, shattered. like how i am now. just thinking about the future pains me. what if? yeah, what if.

this is why i only let myself fall in love with things. because things never leave. they stay and remind me of my accomplishments. so please understand that this is the reason i love things more than people.  

No comments: