Saturday 1 February 2014

happy buys :>


so the new mall in Miri city - Permaisuri Imperial City Mall just opened up recently. 
it's our city's very own mini branded mall. 

well there's not much brands to choose from to be frank, but there's this little Guess shop and I fell in love with a wallet during my first visit!! <3 <3 <3

so after pondering on it for quite a while, (the sales assistants had to endure me touching every single one of their wallets in store kidding), I finally decided that yes, it is my destiny to get that wallet!!


so on the day I was supposed to get the wallet, we had lunch at Board Riders Cafe beforehand. 
if you didn't know, BRC is located inside Quicksilver! I think it's kinda cool how there's another door for food inside a clothes shop haha. 




the theme is similar to Starbucks, price is around the range too. 
all of us ordered sandwiches

I guess the food there is so so, but service and environment is good. :) 



so after lunch, I excitedly walked over to Guess to get my wallet!! I was so excited I was literally walking on air! hopping and giggling like a little girl whose dad just agreed to get her a unicorn! haha

but alas, when we reached the entrance, I SAW A LADY FONDLING MY WALLET!!! triple emphasis on the MY!!! I was devastated and just stood at the entrance staring, not sure whether to laugh or cry. 
I told my friends not to go in! haha i mean, how was I supposed to react? pretend to walk around the store looking at other things then grab the wallet once she lets go?? 


but they insisted on walking in so I had to follow. 
THANK GOODNESS THE LADY LET GO OF THE WALLET. HAHAHAHAHA

so in the end it went home with me! ;) 

and guess what, the first time I saw it, it was only 15% off. then when I got it, it was 30% off! hahaha

lesson learnt: 
always wait a few days before buying something. xD 

just look at that beauty!! 


my friend got me this hello kitty file from Taiwan!! heheh happy happy :3 


another recent purchase was my Ombre Spike Jelly Shoes which I got from Carousell. Carousell is an app where people get to sell their preloved/brand new stuff! haha so I was delighted when I saw the pair on the site (it was in my size!) 'cause I saw someone wearing it to a wedding and knew deep down that I just had to have a pair. ;) 


kept receiving praises on my shoes from my relatives! haha major loves
my aunt even asked me to find her a similar pair! haha still fretting on how I can find something similar cause I really never see this shoe design online before! :O 

so IF you happen to read this post and know where I can purchase one, do let me know!! :D 

email me at:
twinkle_calipusan@yahoo.com

x


signing off with this blurry picture of me and Hope!! my adorably chubby grumpy kitty!! <3 




No comments: