Friday 24 August 2012

feelings and all that shit

i love how there's always at least one permanent couple in TV Series.

take for example, the ever famous Marshall and Lily in How I Met Your Mother. they've been together since the beginning of the series and you just can't help but fall in love with them. their fights, their quirks, all those small little things.

then in the series that makes me the most happy girl in the world - Happy Endings, there's Jane and Brad. I love those two. they are one freaky and crazy couple, and i love them! hahaha. can't help but laugh at everything they do. and they are both very good looking too.

last but not least, Meredith and Derek in Grey's Anatomy. Another show that I adore. I love the fact that they've been together for idk how many seasons already, with all the trials they faced they only loved each other more. gahh. idk what will happen to me if they ever break up.

xxx
was watching Grey's Anatomy at dad's friend's house just now, and the episode really made me tear. it's like for a while there I actually believe in love. not that I don't believe in love. my parents, yes, that's love. I just don't believe that it'll ever happen to me, y'know?

I honestly do not know how do two people find each other? for me, if I have slight feelings for a guy, I would immediately think about all the reasons why it won't work. oh, he used to date a friend of my friend. oh no, it'd be weird if I hang out with his friends. it.just.simply.won't.work. etc etc blahblahblah

see what I did there?? hahaha.
but these TV series.. gahh. idk. I just wish maybe someday I'll find that someone who'll make me forget everything and just go for it. someone who won't make me think twice. haha
or maybe it'll be just adorable cats and dogs. lmao

 Jane and Brad from Happy Endings. 

 Meredith and Derek from Grey's Anatomy. 

Marshall and Lily from HIMYM. (and Barney in the background haha) 

No comments: