Saturday 26 May 2012

so kiss me goodbye, I can see the venom in your eyes


I've found a friend whom I can share my feelings with. she's a blessing. so many things that i'm slowly finding out, all of which I really don't want to know. I like being in control. I don't like how things are going lately, where no one is afraid of me, and they all take me for granted. I want to matter so much that people would stop doing what they're doing so that it won't hurt me! but that's too much to ask from you now, is it?

so many thoughts in my head, conversations with you that I've replayed over and over again in my head, things I wish I'd say and things you would reply in return. tear drop after tear drop fell from these scenarios I made up. I don't even know what it is anymore. I'm too afraid to confront, to face the truth. I fear i'm slowly becoming bipolar - one second I care too much, then the next.. I don't care at all.


p/s
if you're wondering why the new blog? it's because Blogger told me I've reached my photo quota and I have to pay to upload more? -,- screw it, i'm not gonna upload photos anymore. 

No comments: